Sunday, January 23, 2005

"It will happen when you least expect it"

OK. So I agree that if you go looking for love you won't find it, and it will happen when you aren't paying attention. But the question that no one seems to be able to answer is: How do you stop looking for it? I am a 25 year old, successful single woman. I own my own home, have a career of almost 5 years, have a dog, nieces, and a nephew. All the things that make me feel like an adult, it seems, except for a relationship. Now, on life's checklist, its the only thing left. I have thrown myself into all the other areas of my life. I have a close knit group of friends. I am the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding, and have plenty there to distract me. I am the owner of the local branch of a national website with over 5,000 members in the Columbus area, so that takes plenty of time to maintain. I adopted a plattoon overseas. I am a member of a group that fosters pets for soldiers that have to go overseas and have no one to help them, so that they can keep their pets. What more can I do to distract myself? So, my question to you girls is, how do I "least expect it?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home