Sunday, January 23, 2005

no clue

i NEVER thought i'd be dating my bf, m. i was, for lack of a better term, "friends with benefits" with his best friend/my friend from college when i met him. we were instantly attracted to one another, but i was still seeing j. j treated me like shit and i would have much rather dated m back then, but m knew j really cared about me and wouldn't jeopardize their friendship. that was 4 years ago. when j moved to california, m came back into the picture and we've been together for almost 2 years. i never ever thought we'd get to date. now, as for if he's "the one" i don't know. everyone says you should know right away. all i know is that it took m and i about 2-3 years to get together in the first place. so, erin, stranger things have happened. it's probably just someone you haven't met yet. on the bright side, you're still WAY younger than old me! haha! you've got plenty of time to meet someone. i'm the old maid!

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Erin said...

When to let go....the question I don't want the answer to. One boy came into my life 6 years ago, and I think I lost my chance. We went back and forth, best of friends though never dated. Time was never right. Still think about him daily if not more. Still know I love him with everything I have. May have something to do with why I don't put myself out there for others. But, how do you let go, and let them know that while you are letting go today, you will be there if they ever want you...you just have to save your own sanity? Will have to tell you more about this one over a bottle of wine sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home