Tuesday, January 25, 2005

uber frustration

i put a suit on and drove all the way over to the interview to have it last just 15 minutes! the guy was totally unprepared. they had just moved into a new office yesterday and everything was in boxes. he said "your resume is in a box somewhere. sorry." it was a waste of time. i should know by friday if they are still interested in me. it's hard to tell if they are or not since his cell phone kept ringing the entire time!! grr!!!

i've been giving some serious thought to get a grad degree in some type of business so that i can get a better-paying job. any ideas?

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Take a look at Franklin...they have nights.... weekends...and an MBA program with all sorts of specialties (business, commerce, marketing etc.) I am looking at a Masters in Criminal Justice through Tiffin - class in Dublin. But, that may not be your field. Its about $1000 to get a real estate liscense. Thats all I can think of. And if it helps, I got the same feeling for my A2Z interview, and they thought I walked on water when they hired me...I thought for sure they weren't interested. But, I was hired before I left...after 10-15 minutes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home