Friday, December 16, 2005

The List

It's proof that i'm getting old - but I asked for a new crock pot, a snow shovel, and gift certificates to go out to eat or shopping for Christmas.

I also told the hubby I wanted an iPod nano (well...for my birthday...we got a new computer for Christmas for each other!)...but I don't think that's going to happen. Probably a little over my budget.

I feel guilty talking about what I want though. I have to say, I'm REALLY excited about the gift i'm giving to my parents and grandparents. We had family pictures taken this year, and my brother and I paid for the sitting, prints and frames. They turned out really nicely, but I especially love the shot I had the photog take of just my Mom and Dad together.

Ooooh...warm fuzzies! :)

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger nikki the red said...

i wanted to do that too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home