Sunday, September 04, 2005

Update...

Hey girls! Sorry I haven't been around in a while. I've been pretty busy with work and school.
I LOVE my new job, though! It's so awesome to finally have a job that I'm excited about. All of the therapists are really cool, and I get to spend a lot of time with the patients. Much of the job is clerical; I do a lot of filing, organizing patients charts, computer work, etc., but every dayis a little different. I've learned a lot, and I've been able to share some insights of my own with the therapists about the patients that they hadn't thought of. (That was a very poorly constructed sentence, but oh well. :) )
I started school on Monday, and so far I think it's going to be pretty good. Both my psuch classes are fun, my nutrition class is really interesting, and although my English class isn't going to be much of a challenge, the teacher is really hot. Always a plus. :)
That's about it. Nikki, how are rehearsals going?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home