Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Last Day...

Today is my last day at the bank. Needless to say, I am very excited. :) And oddly enough, time is actually going by pretty fast. The whole morning was really busy. I can't wait for tomorrow, though; I'm very excited about starting my new job.
In response to Nikki the Red, I don't have a whole lot going on. Last weekend J and I went to Ventura for lunch-there's this little pizza place up there that has THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD! I'm not joking. It's practically orgasmic. This weekend we're going to Magic Mountain (an amusement park) with a friend of mine from work, and Saturday is my cousin's wedding. I'm hoping to go to the beach one more time before school starts; we'll see if that actually happens. My life is boring. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home