Saturday, July 23, 2005

9/11 at the Pentagon

I hope this link still works when you try to look at it. With the overwhelming shock of 9/11, and the fact that my sister was delivering a baby while things were blowing up, I just watched and accepted what the news was telling me. A week after the explosions, I was scheduled to go to DC to visit friends. I continued to take my trip, and I drove past the Pentagon. Granted, it was from the freeway, but there was no doubt that the buildings had been seriously hit. A very sombering experience, and by seeing it live and up close, I feel like I have some personal attachment and memory to that moment. Anyway, I got this link and it got me thinking. I thought you guys would be interested in seeing it, sharing insight. Makes me want to do research, as all mysterious theories do, but I was so caught up in my niece being born that I truly don't remember seeing any news about the Pentagon, other than "its been hit". All I remember is coverage of the World Trade Center. Take a look....tell me what you think. http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

4 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger nikki the red said...

i can't access it.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Rather than clicking on it, try highlighting, copying, then pasting into the address bar.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger nikki the red said...

whoa, erin. that is freeeeaky. i'm not sure what to say about it. there didn't seem to be ANY evidence of a plane.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah, that is way creepy...I don't really know what to say. I want to believe people (i.e. government) but this...I don't know where to go with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home