Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Frau K

Hi, I am Ms K and I will be contributing to this weblog as well. It looks like I'm the oldest here being past 20-something (I passed the 30 year mark a few years ago) but in many ways I still feel like a 20-something.
I am a teacher and come from a German speaking country (I don't want to be more specific here because I don't want to be recognized - especialy since I am a teacher). I spent 5 years teaching in a NYC public high school and moved back to my hometown (in Europe) a year ago where I am still trying to readjust to life there. (= my biggest issue at the moment).
Right now I am spending my summer off in NYC - mostly just relaxing, enjoying the city when it's not too humid (it's horrible right now), going to the beach and shopping.
In a week my bf and I will be making a trip on the West Coast - we'll fly to Seattle and drive down to San Francisco with many stops along the way.
I should also add that I am quite a creative person - I love taking photographs and various crafts - right now I'm into bead weaving which I can only do in the summer because it is sooooo time consuming.
Anyway, that's a little bit about myself. I hope I'll have mor to say soon!

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Welcome Ms K - Glad to have you! I am very interested in this bead weaving you talked about (always looking for a new hobby). Do you have any photos?

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger blabla said...

I don't have any photos right now because I am not at home (where my computer is) but maybe I can post some as soon as I've finished making what I am making right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home