Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Insurance Question , Update

How boring am I.....

Nik - I know that you work with an insurance company; do you only deal with life insurance, or can you quote me on an auto and homeowners policy? Just curious.

As for me, nothing too exciting. OK, a little bit of exciting. I have finished all my real estate classes, and I am studying to take my test. My professor offered me a job, so I will be able to keep my full time job and start the real estate thing part time. Very relieving for me. I want to take the test in a few weeks, before I leave for vacation, so that I can enjoy the vacation without knowing in the back of my mind that I have a test to take when I return. I get the results immediately at the testing site, so at least I don't have to sit and anxiously wait for the mail to come. The family is then heading to Orlando for 8 days and 7 nights of Disney fun. I am 25 and this is the first full-fledged family vacation I have ever taken. Guess thats what happens when you are the child of a broken home. I am looking forward to it, since I have never been to Disney, but I curse whoever thought that August was the right time to go to Florida.

Thats about it. I will let you know if....no, WHEN, I pass the test =) XO all!

4 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger nikki the red said...

i sell everything. i can give you a condo & an auto quote but i'll need specifics. i'd give you my work # here, but i don't want weirdos calling me!

also, wdw is my favorite place on earth! you'll have a fun time!

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Call my cell, you should have the #. E

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger lccb81 said...

Good luck with the test...

And maybe Fl in August at WDW will mean shorter lines? :)

laura

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger nikki the red said...

i went in sept 2 years ago & it was so great! there was practically no one there cause everyone was in school. that's the best time to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home