Monday, June 27, 2005

back to school

well, i took a big plunge today. i signed up for an online course to get my medical billing certificate. there's a big need for licensed medical coders with insurance backgrounds. i have the insurance background and i've decided to take the course. i can work at my own pace. if i study hard enough, i hope to get through it sooner than later so i can begin a new career. it should be a salary raise as well as help me get good medical benefits. what do you guys think?

erin & nikki--i'm having a 4th of july barbeque sat, july 2nd at my house at 2 pm. erin--you'd better come, and nikki, we'd love to meet you!! you & chris could stay at my house if you want. email me if you're interested!

erin--i'm not sure what the answer is to dealing with your job. i'm in the same boat--it's a battle to get myself to go everyday. can you do the real estate on the side at first to get your feet wet? that way you'd have your first job & be able to try out the new one. also, is there anyway your boss would let you cut back hours? that might help.

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Congrats! I think taking a plunge-any plunge-is probably the best thing you can do for yourself right now. I'm a big fan of changes in pace.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Nikki said...

Nikki - thanks for the offer. Chris and I have plans to go canoeing with my parents. Hope your BBQ is great fun, though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home