Tuesday, June 07, 2005

chocolate dreams

mmm . . . i'm eating an apple and pretending it tastes like chocolate. it's not working. i broke down & called a nutritionist today. they haven't called me back yet, so we'll see if they do. anna--did you ever see a nutritionist for your disorder? just curious. i don't know how to eat food like a normal person and i need someone to teach me how. i'm close to slipping back into old eating habits etc. i don't want to do it again, but i'm starting to fear i'll have no choice.

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Nikki-
I never saw a nutritionist, but I read a lot of books. One of the best that I found for a healthy diet is The Dancer's Diet, by Sally S. Fitt and somebody Chmelar. It uses a diet approved by the American Dietetic and Diabetic Associations, and it's very easy to follow. Instead of counting calories or whatever, they break everything down into serving sizes and exchanges.
Hope this helps!
Anna

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger nikki the red said...

thanks for the title! i put it on my amazon wishlist!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home