Monday, May 16, 2005

Eating Disorder Stuff and Personal Issues

About the eating disorder stuff...I think it's really sort of like alcoholism. It's always a problem, and one needs to be constantly aware that food is an issue.

I know I don't eat as well as I should. I always have good intentions, but I don't like healthy food. It's too much work to cook, and it's hard to cook for one person. So I don't.

I'm sorry I haven't really been around much here. I'm moving to Virginia for the summer on Saturday, and I still have a lot of packing and all of that fun stuff to do, plus I'm not really sure where I'm storing my stuff, nor where I'm living when I come back this fall. I'm looking at apartments tomorrow with one of the women that I used to work with, and I'm REALLY hoping that it works out. I mean, to the point where I'll be severely disappointed if we don't sign a lease tomorrow, because this is really stressing me out.

There's just so much going on right now, and I guess I should be much more active in solving the problems than I am, but I just keep sitting back and saying, you know what, it'll be okay. And it will...hopefully.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Sarah - Not really sure where "home" is for you. If you are a central ohioan, I have a big basement for storage if needed. I know we dont "know" each other, but the offer is always there. I know what its like to be frazzled!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I'm in IL, but thanks for the offer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home