Thursday, April 14, 2005

Checking In...

I feel like I haven't checked in in a while. Well, okay, I know I haven't checked in for a while. Anyway. What's been going on? Oh, so much...As most of you know, I'm working on my master's degree. I also have an assistantship and a practicum to balance with that. In any case, I realized the other day that we still have half our assignments due, and there's only a month left in the semester, so that was a wakeup call. I'm also working on getting details together for my summer internship (in Virginia) and my new assistantship for this fall, so I've been a busy busy girl.

Oh, and to make it all even more complicated, my car is breaking down. The mechanic thinks it's the transmission, so in all honesty, I've been doing my best to avoid the issue at hand because it's too overwhelming to deal with along with everything else. But I really need to begin to confront that, because I need to be able to get to Virginia this summer.

Oh, and did I mention I don't know where I'm living this fall? Yeah. So stress. Lots of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home