Thursday, March 03, 2005

fever

i was wondering where you were, erin. i worked every night last week at the 2nd job, but they haven't had anything for me this week. hmph.

i've made some big mistakes in my job before--not orders that cost that much money. i've screwed up one person's policy which makes them want to take all their business elsewhere. my boss isn't too happy about those. we all get distracted or busy and make mistakes. learn from it and move on. don't stress yourself out for something that is now safely in the past.

my biggest problem lately is baby fever. i'm not married, nor does my bf even live with me, yet my body and hormones want a baby. i'll be 28 in a few months and this issue has really been hitting me hard. i've tried explaining the yearning to my bf, but he, of course, doesn't get it. i don't want to have a baby until i'm married, but how do i curb this desire in the meantime? any ideas?

4 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I have started getting the same kinds of urges. To be perfectly honest, the only way to bring me back to reality is to babysit for a weekend. I love my nieces and nephew, but it refreshes my memory as to why I like being able to give them back. =)

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger nikki the red said...

i don't have anyone to babysit! i'll have to call you up, erin1

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger nicolle said...

i have no idea. i don't have any sort of baby fever...i'm really so opposed to kids right now it's not even funny. they're expensive, and they're huge responsibilities. i'm having enough trouble footing the bill for my own life, and keeping myself sane.

really, i hope never to have children.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger nikki the red said...

i have a puppy already! hehe. luckily, the urge only lasts for about a day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home