Wednesday, June 01, 2005

movin' on up

so, i got myself all moved into the new house w/ the bf on sunday and monday. it was a lot of work, but i'm finally out of apt life, hopefully for good. it's sooo nice to have a huge backyard and my own garage. it's like heaven. i couldn't sleep very well the first night, but i felt more at ease last night. from now on, i'll be sharing my life with my boyfriend on a more personal level. it's kind of exciting, yet kind of scary at the same time. my old roommate is living with us until june 8th since she has to finish school for the quarter. things will be a little tight with her around until then, since there's only one small bathroom. also, we can't really arrange our stuff like we want to until she's out of the other large bedroom. only 8 more days . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home