Friday, June 24, 2005

books squared

i changed my name for the purposes of my new blog. oz2kansas.blogspot.com i didn't really want my name on there. it's about the eating issues i'm having right now.

i've also been a libraryoholic lately! here's a list of books i've read this past month:
1) Meeting Lily by Sarah Woodhouse
2) My Summer with Julia by Sarah Woodhouse
3) Dead Girls Don't Write Letters by Gail Giles
4) How I Paid for College by Marc Acito (reading now)
5) Slim to None by Jennifer Hendricks
6) Life Size by Jenefer Shute
7) The Joy of Funerals by Alix Strauss (reading now)

I think I'm missing a couple of titles too. getting lost in a book has been my only refuge lately.

4 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Anna said...

I'm really sorry that you're going through such a hard time right now. I've been having a lot of ed trouble lately, too. I hope your new meds help.
I joined an ed therapy group a few years ago, and it really helped a lot. I like the group because it really helps to have people around you who are going through the same thing. Just a thought. :)
Hope your day is bright and sunny!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Just a thought - on the other site, it still links to your profile, and thereby to nikkichannel and pookielocks. May want to look at taking that off. XO

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Anna said...

I keep meaning to tell you-I love The Westing Game! It's been one of my favorite books since I was like ten, and I've never heard of anyone else who's read it.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger nikki the red said...

it's an awesome book. gotta love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home