Thursday, June 23, 2005

Back to books

I've been reading like crazy lately-now that I actually have time to go to the library, I've been spending my Saturday afternoons there, and it's been great. I take the train to work every day, which gives me about a half hour each way, and I was reading and re-reading all the books in my house. That got old really fast, but now I have new stuff, and I don't even have words for how great it is. :)
Jamie and I have been talking about moving lately; the original plan was to move to England after we get married, because he's a British citizen, but now it looks like we'll be going either to northern CA or to OR to live near my mom and older sister. We'd talked before about moving to Chico (near Sacramento); it's a college town, so I could finish up my education there, and land is really cheap. I'm going to visit my mom next week (in OR), and the other day he started saying, "Well, maybe if you really fall in love with it we could move up there...". Now he's all excited about the prospect of having a little farm, and he's drawing blueprints of the house we'll build. This from the epitome of the SoCal white boy. :)
Nikki the redhead-Dorothy-why'd you change?-I saw the other day that Jars of Clay has a new album out. I don't know if you've seen it or not. It's called "Redemption Songs".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home