Monday, July 11, 2005

need some help

i think there is something wrong with me mentally, besides the usual. for the past month, even before my medication was upped (i think), i've been having trouble reading words that have double uses in the correct way. today i read the following: "if your dream featured a snake wound around you . . ." i read it like a "battle wound" not "the top wound up." i've been doing this so frequently lately that it's beginning to worry me. i have NEVER had this problem before. i'm not sure how to look it up online. does anyone have any ideas?

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Nikki said...

I have that problem on occasion. It doesn't last too long...and it's usually due to a lack of sleep.

I'm not trying to dismiss it, but have you been getting enough sleep? Maybe it's just stress.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger nikki the red said...

i have been stressed & haven't been getting much sleep. maybe you're right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home