Monday, August 01, 2005

Screw Florida! Hello Punta Cana!!

Here's what I posted on my site. Since I'm gushing, I'll post this here too!

SOOO excited! screw Orlando, FL, I'm (hopefully) going to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for 8 days/7 nights with m for $656.00 per person!!! That price includes the 7 nights at the all-inclusive resort & full round-trip airfare from Cincinnati, OH. The only hitch is that we have to drive an hour & 1/2 to the airport & find somewhere to stow our car for a week. I don't know anyone who lives in cincy anymore, except maybe the other nikki, and I only know her in theory. Here is the resort we'll be staying in. I do wish it was an adults-only place, but for the price, I'll suffer through it! Check out the pictures & take the virtual tour! I'm so excited. I'll know by tomorrow morning if m can take off the dates (either leaving sept 9th or sept 16th) or not. Cross your fingers for me.

3 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Anna said...

That's so exciting! You need a vacation. :)

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger lccb81 said...

The dominican republic is beautiful! (I'm biased, though, I grew up there)

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger nikki the red said...

ohh!! email me if you will & tell me all about it!!

pookielocks@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home