Thursday, January 19, 2006

Two Things - Erin

Two Things Meme (from Writing and Living)

2 names you go by:
1. erin
2. grover

2 parts of your heritage:
1) polish
2) german

2 things that scare you:
1. dying alone
2. cockroaches

2 of your everyday essentials:
1) dr. pepper
2) starch (potato foods)

2 things you are wearing right now:
1) scarlet and gray angel sweater
2) black bass shoes

2 favorite bands or musical artists:
1) josh gracin
2) the wreckers

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1) acceptance / trust
2) smart enough to talk about day to day news

2 truths:
1) if I haven't found a husband by the time I am 30, I plan on having a child anyway
2) I am a reality TV junkie. I can't get enough.

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1) great teeth
2) "safe" arms / chest (wanna be bear hugged and wrapped up in them)

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1) reading
2) internet research (esp real estate)

2 things you want really badly:
1) to own all I have free and clear, with no loans / debts
2) cupcakes =)

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1) ireland - i hear its beautiful
2) germany - to learn about my history

2 things you want to do before you die:
1) not know what day pay day is (having enough money not to have to know when more is coming)
2) raise babies

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1) i love being pampered - manis, pedis, massages....whatever. spoil me!
2) i have a huge weakness for animals - people call me every time theres a stray because they know i hate to see animals go homeless

2 things you are thinking about now:
1) how i really SHOULD be working, but with all bosses out of the office I just don't feel like it
2) the cost of the to-do list - I want to have my house ready for market 3/31

2 stores you shop at:
1) If Walmart doesnt have it, I prolly dont need it
2) New York & Co.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home