Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas

Erin, I'm a "broken home child" too, and I learned the trick this year; get your whole family to move 1000 miles away from you, and then you have all the bargaining power. :) I'm just not seeing any of them this year. Jamie and I decided that since this might be the last Christmas that we're in CA, and since his mom just had surgery, and since we had Christmas with my mom last year, that we'd just stick around here and have all the holidays with his family.
I asked for a chef's knife for Christmas. I also want a KitchenAid mixer and a sewing machine, but I'm not getting those. Honestly, I had so much fun this year shopping for other people that I didn't ever really think about what I wanted, and then everyone started asking me, and I had no clue. :)
Hope everyone has a wonderfully Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!
P.S. I finished school last Saturday, and did pretty well, I think. Yay to be through the semester!

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Yay for school being done! Congrats! =) Good call on moving away....I am in Ohio, and could stand to head south for the warmth!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home