Sunday, January 22, 2006

Two Things

Two Things Meme (from Writing and Living)

2 names you go by:
1. nikki
2. nik

2 parts of your heritage:
1) irish
2) german

2 things that scare you:
1. my husband getting cancer again
2. bankruptcy

2 of your everyday essentials:
1) mary kay moisturizer
2) diet coke

2 things you are wearing right now:
1) my favorite jeans
2) walking shoes

2 favorite bands or musical artists:
1) man, how do i pick? umm....i can't
2) dmb, taj mahal, tegan and sarah, the shins, wilco, brazilian girls, phoenix, ryan adams, beck, counting crows, ben harper, black eyed peas, elvis costello

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1) not taking anything too seriously (in other words, humor!)
2) common life goals

2 truths:
1) i've been dieting since I was 15, and i've never been at an "ideal" weight
2) i get bored pretty easily

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1) eyes
2) a good laugh

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1) gardening and cooking (these things relate, because I like to grow things I can eat!
2) trying out a new restaurant or bar

2 things you want really badly:
1) to pay off my credit card debt
2) to eat what i want without worrying about my weight

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1) Cinque Terre Italy with my husband!
2) A Houseboat Vacation with my parents and brother

2 things you want to do before you die:
1) Get a Masters Degree
2) Make a difference in the world

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1) I love a trip to the salon - hair coloring/highlights, pedicures, etc.
2) Every time I see or hold a baby, I want to have one NOW.

2 things you are thinking about now:
1) I don't know how I'm going to get all my projects done on deadline at work this week, without working too much (unpaid) overtime
2) how to use our fat home depot gift card from the in-laws

2 stores you shop at:
1) Target
2) DSW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home