Saturday, May 27, 2006

Two Things

I've been anting to do this for a while but stupid me lost her password...
Here we go:

2 names you go by:
1. Michi
2. Ms K

2 parts of your heritage:
1) Italian
2) Austrian

2 things that scare you:
1. growing old and death
2. the future

2 of your everyday essentials:
1) mascara
2) coffee/breakfast

2 things you are wearing right now:
1) sweat pants
2) t-shirt

2 favorite bands or musical artists:
1) Sarah Mc Lachlan
2) Rickie Lee Jones

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):]
1) fun
2) support

2 truths:
1) I have eaten squirrel
2) I have cheated on exams

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1) hands
2) smile

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1) crafts
2) music

2 things you want really badly:
1) laptop
2) a digital SLR

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1) DR (again and again)
2) Maledives

2 things you want to do before you die:
1) learn how to surf
2) write a book (?)

2 ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
1) I own a lot of shoes
2) my kitchen is pink

2 things you are thinking about now:
1) things I really want to do before I die
2) things I have to do tomorrow

2 stores you shop at:
1) Urban Outfitters
2) Aldo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home