Sunday, January 30, 2005

Valentines Quandry

First, welcome, Sarah....another non-Nikki/Nicolle =) OK. So. Its been 2 years since I have had a guy in my life. The one I want hasn't wised up yet, so I don't want to get disappointed by investing my time in him. *Yes, Nik, thats Joe. Debating pulling a super-cheesy but potentially adorable move. Grew up in a small town, where everyone knows everyone (and their business). So, Troy moved to town his 10th and my 11th grade year. Valentines day, left roses in his locker, but never said they were from me. Years later, ran into him at a bar. He says "you should have told me...you should have had more confidence in yourself". Saw him on the personals the other day, know he is still single and doing very well for himself. Still think he is just as adorable as always. Teaches at the high school back home. So, thinking of sending him a candy bouquet or something not too femine a day or two before Valentines day, with a note that says "If you don't have plans for Valentine's day, neither do I", with my phone number on the card. Survey says? Cheesy, or worth a try?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home