Thursday, January 27, 2005

Dazed and Confused

This is my first official post to Misstify!

About me: I'm 26, and I live in Cincinnati with my husband and our adorable puppy Quinn. We bought a house recently, and I am working for an up-and-coming design firm doing packaging design. At least for now.

As of today, I have TWO (that's right!) offers for other jobs, and I'm having a heck of a time making a decision (which is *supposed* to be made tomorrow). My options are designing for a Children's Hospital, or a very prestigious branding firm in Cincy. Both are amazing opportunities, and just the pick-me-up I need after some rough months with my current employer, who previously had me feeling like I was just awful in the creative department.

Anyway, I will post some updates on what is happening, but I'm VERY preoccupied with that. I will definitely have more to say.

Why is it so distracting? I can't get anything done at my current job! It's so exciting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home