Thursday, June 15, 2006

More updates :)

Congratulations Nikki! I'm glad you're doing better. I'd certainly be interested in joining your other site. And how exciting that you bought a house!
This is what's going on with me: I have one more final tonight, and then no more school until August. This semester was pretty rough-I wasn't really taking any "fun" classes, so it was one of those that you kind of just trudge through. (It was really sad when I decided that my math class was my favorite out of the three I was taking.) I just realized that I only have 3 more classes to take at PCC, so I'll be finished there after the fall semester, and I just sent my application into CalState LA. It's nice to see that there's a light at the end of the tunnel. :) Jamie got a new job about a month and a half ago, so things are a little easier financially now. Also, I just found out that my sister is pregnant, so I'm going to be an aunt for the first time! It's very exciting. My cousin's baby is due July 4, so I'm going to OR at the end of next month to see him (and, of course, all the other family members).

4 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger nikki the red said...

i hope the baby is born on my birthday!!! july 4th!!

i'd love to have you moderate the eating disorders forum on my site!!

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Anna said...

I just can't figure out how to become a moderator. :) Can you email me with that? And also, how do you get all the awards?

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger nikki the red said...

you just tell me which rewards you want. I'll make you a moderator of the eating disorder forum!@!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Okey dokey. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home